Friday, June 10, 2011

Quick update

Wonder how some people keep their blogs so nice and tidy and wonderful while mine is so rojak.

So I'll try to organize mine after I finished my exam. This is my word. lol

Well...

I don't have the time to write a long post so I'll do a picablog right now (you should GO STUDY FOR YOUR 9AM's EXAM FIRST OKAY)




I slept 1/3 of the bed. Must be my retribution for enjoying menjajahkan 2/3 of akueh's table back in high school time doing the last minute study.



Painted my nails in four different shades of blue. But rubbed off my fingers' because I was stress and the sight of the cheerful blue on nails just annoyed me this morning. And I should take care of my feet more. Shorry for showing a pair of aunty's rough foot blek



Doing a passyear question and get stucked. As you can see.. my math really no eye see. My brain cannot turn and have no idea how these mathematics thingy works... so mms kueh for help.



Got this as reply. MAN akueh youre so cool!! Wonder how you endure with my stupidity when you gave me math tuition in BDA library last time! xDD



Had very unhealthy, fattening cup mee for dinner at 10pm. Yep DINNER at TEN because I had exam at 645pm so I didnt manage to make myself a dinner just now. Am going to stay awake until 9am anyways. TRALALALALA

Before I forget..
Morgan has promised a very big wedding present for me already! So touched! xD


Morgan says
if ur david choi fall in love with u
then jiu chia me go ur wedding
u 2
Akee 游 says
i ask him give you big angpou in USD
Morgan says
hahaha
Akee 游 says
XDD
Morgan says
no need la...i've plenty already...hahahahahaa.....esehhh
i giv u couples big angpau
Akee 游 says
LOL~! in monopoly game kah
XD
Morgan says
wait me earn first
so!! owe u first if u decided to get married before i'm rich enough
hahaha
Akee 游 says
not need angpou lar, buy me a rak to put perfume
XDD
Morgan says
buy u a big one
Akee 游 says
wedding present
Morgan says
perfume excluded ohh
hahaha
Akee 游 says
AHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH



......okay. 3am. This is not good. Gotta run.
Until the next post, muahies cium cium hug hug cium buey buey!

3 comments:

ingying said...

ahaha not good. i'll jiok u early sleep when u come. be prepared to hv 3 nites of normal sleeping bah.

did i gave u math tuition? i dun rmb tat lol~ i got jabroni lame results for math1 and math2 in uni. this is sad.

~*JC*~ said...

ahahahaha...I totally bursted into laughters when I read tat 'perfume excluded ohh', i can imagine morgan's expressions.

~*JC*~ said...

ahahahaha...I totally bursted into laughters when I read tat 'perfume excluded ohh', i can imagine morgan's expressions.