Thursday, June 30, 2011

Im glad that I remember dreams

..because I dreamed of David Choi today! =)

I dreamed that...
Hes having a concert somewhere
and hes a nice smiley guy.

I was sitting in the front row
with other fan girls shouting and singing around me
while I just sat there, watching him performing

Suddenly
he came down from the stage
and another girl went up to perform songs
and he came and sat beside me

oh-my-gee!
man, wasnt I nervous?
I began to talk in Mandarin (well he talked in Mandarin, mixing with English) with him
but found that English is easier for him to understand, so we chatted a bit using English.
He said he likes Bintulu
I was like ohhhhh really!! so proud of my hometown. and began to ask him all sorts of questions of "Do you know that..."
"Do you know why blahblahblah? Have you heard of blahblahblah?"
Love how he responsed. Love the way he smiled.

without realizing, time's up and he went back to the stage again.
and me, as a tiny dots
remains unnoticeable in the crowd.

Then I woke up.

You might think that I'm one dorky fan girl
crazy
unreasonable
unrealistic
whatever silly words you can think of
-for me feeling so obsess on this Dchoi boy

"Whats it that makes you like him so so much?"
well... I don't know.
I'm a stranger for him, and I dont actually know him very well
yet I just cant help falling in love with this talented guy
who has his own way of thinking
and I like it.
Like his inside, as well as outside.

I want to become a better person. Someone who deserves what she wants. =)
I will work hard. =)

1 comments:

~*JC*~ said...

David Choi is a SHE? Second last sentence. Gal, i like ur concept, work hard to bcum the gal tat u deserve The One and The One deserves u. =)