Friday, August 26, 2011

Gori S Madao

Feel sour when he talked about his late father

Helped to cut my steak into biteable sizes and gave me a bit of his

Helped me to eat the french fries

Noticing my new nail colour every time I change it

Failed to notice I had a different hairstyle yesterday but did feel that Im a lil bit different

Bring me to anywhere I want to go

End the date only when I said "Go home"

Pick on me when I said
"ohhh stars run out liaw" "noo stars are originally there. its the clouds fade away"
"aww the stars are so small" "nop its because theyre very far away"

"不要緊" "砍掉咯" -----Spent me 2-3mins to get the joke

"妳很傻啊" "你自己也是笨笨的咯" "No... 不一樣的妳知道嗎... 笨還可以變聰明, 傻是不能救的料咯 xD"

Felt nervous when he asked for my hand silently

Like it when he brushes my finger softly

Like it when he just stares and smile a little

Feeling a bit ? but still willing to hold on to the feeling

Telling me things I dont know patiently

Likes me for who I am.

I can remain my style. Unnecessary to change for him.

ahhhh.

2 comments:

ingying said...

give him a chance, and give yourself a chance too.

cRankinG lamEMO said...

i think i agree with you, to take things slowly. get to know him more. :)